Bonjour à tous !

Homepage Forums Introduce yourself! Bonjour à tous !

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    William Ciardiello
    Participant

I am Billy Ciardiello. I have listened to Join Us in France for many years and did 2 trip reports with Annie. Episode 173 about Corsica and episode 215, Picardie. I have hosted 8 French students in the summer since 2014 and I have been able to visit some of them in France staying with their families. I have traveled extensively in the country and got to see the culture from the inside. I first visited France in 1971 and have since developed an affinity to the French people and culture. Annie’s podcast is a natural for me as it is almost like being in France when I am listening to her and Elyse. I especially enjoy her day-to-day experiences and observations at the end of the podcasts. I also tested 2 recipes for the cookbook and have made 4 of the meals so far. It is fun to be more than just a passive listener! I also enjoy the trip reports of others to get their perspective on places I may like to visit in the future. I’m sure you agree, this podcast is a treasure that I look forward to every Sunday. Excellent work, Annie and merci !

Annie Sargent
    Keymaster

Merci à vous Billy ! Your trip reports were on parts of France that are not “on the radar” for most people, so it was great of you to bring your first-hand experience about those places. I keep saying this but it’s true: I couldn’t do this without wonderful Francophiles who just want to have a good life 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar