Bonjour from Laurie!

Homepage Forums Introduce yourself! Bonjour from Laurie!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Bonjour everyone!    My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip to France in May – Starting in Paris and ending in Nice to see the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monaco!  We are avid Formula 1 fans and our goal is to see all the races, this will be #3!

We have been planning this trip for 4 years – had a job change that prevented it then Covid hit!  We are of course worried about Covid and what is happening in Ukraine so have made everything refundable just in case!

We love listening to Annie – such a lovely honest job of podcasting – we so appreciate all the effort that goes into it!

Let me know if anyone has any ideas about what to see in between Paris and Nice!  We are from California btw.

Looking forward to being part of this group – Laurie

Brooke
    Participant

Bonjour Laurie! I think May is a beautiful time of year to be in France. You have a lot of options on what to see depending on which route you take from Paris to Nice. Are you traveling by car or plane or by train (maybe even bus)? Personally, I love Auvergne and the Pilat area near Lyon/St Etienne. If you have time to see the chaîne des Puys near Clermont-Ferrand, it is lovely. The soft hills in that part of France are quite bucolic and there are some wonderful hearty French foods to try (cassoulet, cantal cheese, faisselle, etc.). Otherwise you won’t lack for lovely scenery as you get closer to the French riviera. Enjoy!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar