Bonjour! Je suis nouveau dans le groupe et heureux d’être ici!

Homepage Forums Introduce yourself! Bonjour! Je suis nouveau dans le groupe et heureux d’être ici!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Participant

Hello! I am on a year-long sabbatical and plan to visit France a few times! I will be there for three weeks in May, the first week with friends of another group, and then unfortunately, someone talked me into a river cruise in Provence, which I think I would have preferred traveling independently but was worried that my sadly pathetic French would hold me back.  I will return at the end of June to meet three friends to sightsee in Paris, and do a river cruise in Normandy. Then I am coming back in September to do the Cider Trail Tour from CiderChat (from one of Annie’s podcasts) in Normandy and once those dates are settled, I will pick another location to spend a week in September. Waiting to get dates set by the CiderChat people. This is my life long dream is to travel and spend time in France!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Tina.
    Brooke
    Participant

Bonjour Tina! May and September are really lovely low season times to be in France. I am sure you already know that May has lots of holidays, so just a word of caution as you make your way around the country. The Cider Trail sounds wonderful! I had the pleasure of drinking calvados at a friend’s wedding in Normandy and also some cider from Brittany. You will likely have a fabulous time drinking all of the delicious boissons offered to you. Bon séjour!

Judi
    Participant

Bonjour, Tina!  Your travels sound amazing.  I love reading about people’s trips and getting some great ideas.  Bon Voyage!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar